Reports & Research
- Skills for Structured Dialogue in the Classroom. Mason Kapur, Sthea and Seema Kakran. 2013. WISCOMP.
- Understanding Dialogue: Engaging the Young. Mason Kapur, Sthea and Shilpi Shabdita. 2013. WISCOMP.
- Grow Local, Think Global: Applying Lederach’s Theory of Conflict Transformation to the Local Food Movement in Central Texas. Mason, Sthea. 2009. SIT Graduate Institute.
- “Relationship Conflict Mediation with Symbols and Rituals.” Mason-Kapoor, Sthea. March 19, 2019.
- “Preparing for a Mediation.” Mason-Kapoor, Sthea. February 27, 2019.
- “If You Knew the Answer to All These Employment Law Questions, What Would It Save You?.” Dendinger, Alice. August 2, 2015.
- “Certification Information for the New HR Professional.” Dendinger, Alice. August 17, 2015.
- “Why I Choose HRCI-Part One.” Dendinger, Alice. September 24, 2015.
- “The First and Most Important Behavior of a Cohesive Team.” Denginger, Alice. September 4, 2015.